Programmer - VB, SQL
Our client (Health Care) has an immediate opening for a full-time computer programmer position located in Baltimore City.
New development and enhancement of existing applications and reports using the Visual Studio (VB) environment, Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL.
- SQL Experience Querying and Generating Tables (MySQL a plus), Reports, etc.
- Understand Web Services (FTP, IIS, SMTP, etc.)
- Very good understanding of statistical analysis and reporting
- Communicates and Works Well with The Team
- Must follow company policies and procedures in place
- Support end users directly and through our helpdesk.
- Mac experience a plus.
- Health Care experience a big plus.
- Associates Degree or better.
This is an opportunity to learn from, and work with several skilled professionals on interesting projects in a fast paced, exciting setting.
Qualified applicants can submit resume with salary requirements to:
Metro Data, Inc.
Attn: Hiring Manager
10534 York Road, Suite 202
Hunt Valley, Maryland 21030
Please - No phone calls regarding this position. Email submissions may be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All submissions will be kept in strict confidence.